Our services focus on helping clients create impact from science and technology-driven innovation. We tailor our services and team specifically to each assignment, in order to address the opportunities and challenges facing the client organisation.
We deliver fact-based insights in science and technology and leverage these insights to support clients when defining their innovation strategies; balancing investments, risks and rewards for maximum impact.
- Define and elaborate business cases and business plans
- Develop regional economic & innovation policies
- Benchmark technology uniqueness & added value
- Provide emerging area business intelligence
- Shape new business development strategies
- Define route-to-market approaches
- Analyse feasibility and impact of new technologies, incl. roadmapping
- Facilitate the innovative tendering of sustainable goods & services
We shape your innovation initiatives into proposals and business plans that attract public and private investments.
- Develop large-scale collaborative R&D projects, incl. Horizon 2020
- Secure regional funding incl. bid preparation for INTERREG
- Facilitate access to innovation and infrastructure loans and grants, incl. EIB or national programmes
- Pre-select suitable private finance sources for high-tech ventures
- Facilitate alternative financing, e.g. crowd funding
We combine open innovation expertise, large-scale project management experience and an understanding of multi-stakeholder interests to help you make your strategy a reality.
- Build ambitious innovation alliances
- Manage of large-scale collaborative projects
- Find the right innovation partners
- Create and dynamise clusters and international networks
- Facilitate city-to-city learning [ Download Brochure ]
- Enable cross-regional collaboration
'Bax & Company really did a good job compared to other consultancies. They understood our ambitions as well as those of our partners and managed to bring it together in a convincing project plan. We really liked their hands-on and forward-thinking approach in getting things done'
'Bax & Company has been able to smoothly manage collaborations between some of the most aggressive competitors in European car industry'
'Bax & Company refused to let our ambitions be limited by the resources we had available internally. They showed us how we could accomplish ten times more leveraging the resources of others'
'Bax & Company kindly but firmly declined to develop our initiative and fully argued why they did not believe it could work. They saved us years of time and millions of euros'
'Bax & Company overall success rates are above 65% for H2020 and above 90% for Interreg programs'
'Bax & Company managed our highly sensitive consortium meeting to great content of all participants'
'Bax & Company fully grasped the essence of our technology-intensive business which allowed them to deliver highly appropriate connections and insights'
'You notice that Bax & Company got their feet wet in consortium management; the alliances they build make sense and they push everybody to go the extra mile'